Magnum and Mine Train effects returning to Cedar Point for 2019

Wow- Cedar Fair is just killing it this year with nostalgia and stuff. Cedar Point was already gonna do something retro with Corkscrew going back to its 1976 train colors, but now Mine Ride and Magnum XL-200 are also getting some love. I wonder if Magnum XL-200 in particular will get some "Magnum Fun Facts" boards in its que like Beast did.

Also, I imagine THIS is what is coming back to Magnum. Dunno how easily the sounds will be noticed though- I imagine the awesomely strong ejector air will be distracting in the final tunnels.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, McSalsa said:

Wow- Cedar Fair is just killing it this year with nostalgia and stuff. Cedar Point was already gonna do something retro with Corkscrew going back to its 1976 train colors, but now Mine Ride and Magnum XL-200 are also getting some love. I wonder if Magnum XL-200 in particular will get some "Magnum Fun Facts" boards in its que like Beast did.

Also, I imagine THIS is what is coming back to Magnum. Dunno how easily the sounds will be noticed though- I imagine the awesomely strong ejector air will be distracting in the final tunnels.

Magnum has fun facts in the queue not necessarily to the point of Beasts. 

• Like 2