Please help with lost and found info!

DubVLegend

ok so just before dark i had my phone slip out of my jacket on the drop right after the turn around on diamond back(the drop right before the drop with the on ride camera.... we rode diamond back the rest of the night to keep an eye on my phone it is laying directly under the track. however it was not turned in tonight. Do they walk that part of the track at night?? If they do maybe they didnt see it because the black case and if so do they walk it again in the morning?? I have important work info and countless priceless pictures of the kids.we live in wv so i bought a room to try and get my phone before i fly to oregon for work on monday. I know for a fact the phone is there how would i go about having someone go to that specific spot to retrieve it???

Do you have access to the park? They’re open tomorrow 10-8. Guest services can help you, and even communicate where you know the phone is to the rides department.  They walk the track, but not until after the park closes.

I’d highly encourage you to call the park in the morning at 513-754-5700 and let them know what’s going on. They may be able to help you too. 

Good luck!!

• Thanks 1

If it's on the service road, they might be able to get it today. If it's within the chain link fence area, then they have to lock out the ride to be able to enter that area... Which they won't do until after the park closes.

I lost a phone once on flying ace.
I could see it when I rode, but it was within the gated area. I printed a map from Google Arial view and marked where it was, taking that to guest services, but that night it wasn't recovered.

Like you, the next day was Sunday, and I went back. My phone was still there.
I rode that ride most of the day, talking to many of workers. Also like you, the park closing was 8pm Sunday, so once the last riders had gone, a worker locked out and got my phone.... They allowed me to stay nearby while they did that and I eventually got my phone.

Net, if it isn't within the gate, you might be able to have maintenance get it. If it is within the gate, make some friends with ride ops today and see if they can tell you who could get it after 8pm... Or of the ride goes down sooner. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, chuck norris said:

Did you get it back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took a bit to find someone willing to try and help me but i eventually got someone who was super helpful and did help me get it back...... however just as an FYI Lifeproof cases are good against getting crushed under a car lift, dropped into buckets of oil and sunk in water.... but..... does not protect against Diamondback. But at least im able to plug it in to the pc and get all my files. Thanks again for your alls help!

• Like 5