Space Beagle show

BoddaH1994

Space Beagle debuted yesterday in the "new-ish" Peanuts Showplace in Planet Snoopy.  I thought the show was fun.  Definitely on the high end of the Peanuts related shows. 

fX7n74wNTDCCdIxzjEnYGQ.jpg

raFECcswQeGYxTZwf9F%Dw.jpg

Space Beagle runs through September 2nd in the Peanuts Showplace (between Boo Blasters on Boo Hill and The Great Pumpkin Coaster - yeah, there's a venue there.  I promise!) Show times are at 2:00, 3:00, 4:30, and 5:30. Select characters are available for a meet and greet before and following the show.

I didn’t mind the show. High energy. Kids liked it.

Venue looked good, all things considered. Hopefully they can do a full “show” show in there with lighting and all the odds and ends since it’s a venue that can do that.

I didn’t expect much from this show to entertain me as an adult, but I thought kids would like it.  I suppose in the actual content, it was pretty much exactly what I expected (not much of a story, pre-recorded voices, music, and singing), and the kids in the audience did love it. But, in addition, the performers were surprisingly enthusiastic and engaging, even the ones in the mascot suits. Whoever was performing Snoopy was absolutely adorable. I probably won’t see it every time I’m at the park but I’m glad I watched it at least once. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Creed Bratton said:

Saw the show yesterday...I would have loved for the audio to be just a little bit louder...I struggled to hear what was "said" and "sung," in the front row. Cute show, not something I'd see each visit though.

I think the problem may have been that you were sitting under the speakers instead of in front of them - which is something that can be solved with the right equipment. I watched it from the 2nd last row, stage right, and remember thinking that the show sounded surprisingly good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I think the problem may have been that you were sitting under the speakers instead of in front of them - which is something that can be solved with the right equipment. I watched it from the 2nd last row, stage right, and remember thinking that the show sounded surprisingly good. 

Very possible...I didn't pay attention to the speaker location when sitting down.