We are huge Cirque fans. Has anyone else heard any news about the show this year? Does anyone know the showtimes on its opening night? Our whole family is on countdown,lol.

TIA

Here's your answer

Back by popular demand! Prepare to be mesmerized by the acrobatic performances in a show guests of all ages will enjoy, "Gravity" featuring an incredible showcase of strength, balance and athleticism. You'll want to see this show more than once!

• VENUE
    Kings Island Theater
  • RUN DATES
    May 24 - August 18
  • M, T, TH, F, SUN
    3PM, 5PM, 7PM
  • SAT
    1:30PM, 3:30PM, 5PM, 7PM

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/shows/gravity

Has anyone heard if they will have three performances on Fri for the opening? I know last year they only had one performance and I can't seem to find anything that actually lists it except for the generic days/times on KI's website.

15 hours ago, disco2000 said:

Just for you, they will do three shows Friday:P...Actually they will let anyone at the park that day in to see it unless it reaches capacity....and you may recognize two more than Kayla mentioned...

Yeah, the two purple dudes. I would say their names but I don't remember how to spell them lol. 2 more days! Can't wait!