What is the most stupid complaint you have heard?

dragonqwen

Wow i thought i had a good one till i heard some of these...lol the dippin dots are to cold...thats funny...the worst ive heard is some one that says..."wow SOB was rough" then cause the line is short they ride 4 more times

When I was working at Vortex last year I was hieght checking a kid and he was about 3 inches too short. I told his father that he was too short to ride and that we were sorry for the inconvience. The childs father said they rode the day before and I didn't know what I was doing. At that time it was preseason and we were closed during the week. I told him that we were closed they day before, and all he did was complain the whole way out the exit.

kids are usually taller and bigger and whatever else than there parents...its a very slow evolution chain... I am the biggest person in my family...they all very small compared to me. So it should be the same for beast, Son of Beast, and maybe some day Beast III wink.gif

One that had me laughing for quite awhile was last thursday when i rode The Beastie with my 3 year old it was some rather heavy lady that said i guess theese seat belts were not designed for us fat people she was so big she was not allowed to ride due to the belt not fitting

Unfourtunately, that happens all the time. I hate it when we have to turn big people down, because they can't fit in the seat, but what else could we do?

This one goes out to all of the staff members on all of the sites:

Person: "Why are you taking pictures/filming?"

Me: ::Tells them about PKIC:::

Person: "Oh, so you work for Kings Island?"

Me: "No, I work for Best Buy, I just do this other stuff for fun."

Person: "Oh, that must be tough having two jobs, but you probably make a lot of money"

Me: "No, I don't get paid for this."

Person: "Oh, so you volunteer at Kings Island"

Me: "No, not exactly. I don't work for Kings Island at all"

Person: "Then why are you taking pictures"

-== Read through the dialogue about 4 more times and you'll understand how the coversation perpetuates.