Which Giga name will be coming to Kings Island

Cedar Fair Fanboy

Choose one.  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 10:35 AM, Stoan said:

"We captured the ship and aliens that came to Kings Mill, now we want to see what other things we can do with the technology we learned. In the ship we found that it originated from Polaris system. Construction has begun on a mechanism to launch our own ship to the system to return the favor of invasion.

I like you're way of thinking. I wouldn't be able to think it up like you just did because of my A.D.D, but I like that way of thinking. Plus I think the Polaris name is a cooler name than Orion. I'm sure they'll be a story line to this ride just like there was for Mystic Timbers two years ago.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shawn Meyer said:

I'm sure they'll be a story line to this ride just like there was for Mystic Timbers two years ago.

It make perfect sense, since now Kings Island is a theme park.

That might be the reason why the ride is short in the 1st place cause of more money is spent on the theme then the ride.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

more money is spent on the theme then the ride

How anyone could possibly believe that theme costs is going to be more than the price of the completed steel coming out of Clermont Steel Fabricators is beyond me...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maddog said:

How anyone could possibly believe that theme costs is going to be more than the price of the completed steel coming out of Clermont Steel Fabricators is beyond me...

ImaScore/Props/Expended area/New look/Lights/Led/Logo/Paint/Paths/And more Expensively, Concretes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cedar Fair Fanboy said:

ImaScore/Props/Expended area/New look/Lights/Led/Logo/Paint/Paths/And more Expensively, Concretes.

I definitely want ImaScore to give us a cool soundtrack. Whether the theme is cheesy or not, I really do enjoy all theming!