International Restaurant Dining Experiences

Winterfestguy

While it is really cool that the IStreet Restaurant is open for some special dining experiences this summer (such as a Mother’s Day Buffet), it is sad that their learning experience from Winterfest of “first come first served” that turned out to be a total disaster is again being repeated for special summer events.  After their Winterfest learning experience, tickets for specific days/times were sold in advance to help people plan their day accordingly at the park. (And people didn’t make a special trip to the park only to find it was “sold out”)  With only limited seating, seems offering advance tickets for specific time on the website would be a better option.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/events/international-restaurant-dining-experiences

• Sad 1

That's a good point. We are going to the park on Sunday because I love Mother's Day and we're driving two hours in so I can spend it at my favorite place. I remember seeing the brunch announcement and thinking I want to do it but if we didn't get tickets that's a big change of plans so we're not going to try for it. Hopefully you all have a good experience at the buffet!

Yeah, I don’t get it either. I liked how I could purchase the buffet online. I didn’t even mind having a specific time. As stated, I planned my night around it. I think that they should leave any extra seats open for walk in stuff, but the option to reserve your spot is something they shouldn’t have removed.

• Like 1