Leaked layout: Real or fake?

ldhudsonjr

Leaked layout: Real or Hoax?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys, if you haven't stopped in the decoding thread has exploded since an anonymous user posted what appeared to be a layout for the new coaster. People have been arguing back and forth for over 24 hours about whether or not it's legit. I'm hoping to get an idea of where we all stand on this. 

• Like 1

I’m in the “I don’t care” camp myself. If it is real, it tells me not a whole lot about the actual ride experience. If it’s fake, it tells me nothing about it. So, I’m just ignoring it personally. 

I remember when MT’s full layout first showed up and how blah it looked. Now that’s one of my favorite rides in the park. So, I am much more interested in specific elements and data than a top-down view. 

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

I’m in the “I don’t care” camp myself. If it is real, it tells me not a whole lot about the actual ride experience. If it’s fake, it tells me nothing about it. So, I’m just ignoring it personally. 

I remember when MT’s full layout first showed up and how blah it looked. Now that’s one of my favorite rides in the park. So, I am much more interested in specific elements and data than a top-down view. 

Totally sensible position!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Number5IsAlive said:

Otherwise I see it being like Son of Beast. Where the best part of the ride is undoubtedly the first drop, and the rest is mostly just fluff.

If only there were more "fluff" on Son of Beast. :D 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SonofBaconator said:

For those who voted "fake" could you maybe elaborate on why? Just out of curiosity.

Because I’m in denial that CedarFair isn’t building a 50 million dollar, 355 ft tall, 10,000 ft long giga coaster.

In all seriousness I’m just being optimistic it isn’t really that short... I kind of was hoping the clearing was going to have been bigger when the park opened this previous Friday. At this point I think it’s probably real.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 9:50 PM, Magenta Lizard said:

Totally agree with you on this one.  I really don't understand all of the back and forth about a layout anyway. You can literally tell nothing about the ride experience from the leaked layouts anyway.