Your Top 10 Coasters Discussion (All Parks- not just KI)

McSalsa

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:37 PM, TombRaiderFTW said:

7. Adventure Express, Kings Island. Y'all may have heard of this one? It's one of the best mine trains (I'd put it on par with Silver Dollar City's and Six Flags over Texas's) but I also have a ton of personal history with it. We have family stories about me being scared of it. It's also the only coaster I've ever worked. I can't not love it. I'll cry when its day comes.

I feel the same about The Beast and Batman at Six Flags St Louis.(Though Batman didn't make my top five) I've never worked at an Amusement park like you, but both rides were milestones for me. The Beast was my first intense/wild coaster and after riding it for the first time I felt so much stronger. To this day there is no ride that makes me feel as alive as The Beast does, and I can't say that I don't get nostalgic while looking at my ride photos. I will argue that this coaster help make me the rough rider I am today, and that is one of the many reasons that it is my number one (It's an amazing ride to me, even when I throw my bias to the side)

Batman on the other hand was my first Inverted coaster. I was immensely scared of the rides forces. After riding though it became one of my favorite rides and another ride that fills me with deep nostalgia. It has since fallen out of my top five(I don't if it even hits my top twenty), but just climbing up the lift hill gets my memories racing.