Best side of action theater.

beastdude

I am sorta new to this whole forum stuff......but I love PKI! I was there on Wed. and had a blast.....no one there and rode everything! It rocked. But I have a question. I haven't heard what all is in AT. I know that SB3D is in it still, but whats going to be on the other side? I think the best show they had in AT was Days of Thunder!

Yea its the old one. I like B side more just because I have the entire spongebob show memorized, honestly committed to memory. Yes it is the same as the one before, I have seen the film, I saw it last year up in the projector room. I am so stoked, im definately ridin it after work on saturday.

If your talking on how many seats work and not break, then its A side thats better. Last year Side B sucked on how many seats actually worked. We would tie off three or five seats tied off a day. But it was probably because of the show was rough on the seats (according to the sounds guys). But this year its defintely B side with the return of DOT.

If your talking on how many seats work and not break, then its A side thats better. Last year Side B sucked on how many seats actually worked.

Are the seats hydraulically or pnuematically powered? I know I can hear the seats humming, so I figured they were pneumatic, but was unsure.

The seats are hydrolic.

Side B by far. Just because its not Spongebob, one of the worst conceived cartoon characters ever made. Maybe if Spongebob had a point to the show, then it might be worth watching. Just running startup on side A makes me lose IQ points. Yeah, not a big fan of Spongebob.

I would imagine that like the past several years of movies on side B, that DoT will only be around for this season. In addition, it most likely will not be around for Fear Fest, as the park has shown Elvira`s Supersitition in one side of the Action theater (B side) since I`ve attended Fear Fest (I didn`t go in the inagural season in 2000).

• 2 weeks later...