Pass Perks

BoddaH1994

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got one - 10% off food.

I visit 1-2 times a week minimum and this is my first one. Doesn't seem that great of a program imo. It would be nice if the rewards were pridictable like 

visit 10x for BOGO popcorn

visit 50x for free Fast Lane

visit 100x for $15 free merchandise

etc 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wife got a 15% off one food/drink purchase.  Seemed like a waste, but ended up going this weekend and splurged for some Auntie Anne's pretzels.  They wouldn't accept the 15% off there.  What a shame.  Probably only valid at KI owned vendors.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

ONE thing. THE only thing six flags does better is the rewards program. Cedar Fair Struggling, I spend minimum $500 dollars on the chain a year. Thanks for the $1.50 off of my 5 dollar cotton candy. Kinda irks me and when they didnt have these perks I didnt even think about it. Id rather have none then what they are giving us now it seems very cheap. 

But then again.... maybe the GP loves it idk:wacko:

• Like 1

The park advertises “Pass Perks” as a season pass benefit.  I too just got the $4 Carmel Corn and find that insulting, especially since the park is no longer open weekdays.   Whomever the park hired to be in charge of this “perk” program just re-invented the previous reward program without any research, thinking, or special programming in the system.  The program could be really great, but in it’s current very sad state could not agree more to get rid of it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Winterfestguy said:

The park advertises “Pass Perks” as a season pass benefit.  I too just got the $4 Carmel Corn and find that insulting, especially since the park is no longer open weekdays.   Whomever the park hired to be in charge of this “perk” program just re-invented the previous reward program without any research, thinking, or special programming in the system.  The program could be really great, but in it’s current very sad state could not agree more to get rid of it.

I think the previous reward program FUNperks was better than this one in terms of rewards, but it was based solely on how much you spent in the park and not visits alone.

This current version is basically what was available in the app for those that used it while in the park - at least those you actually got if you opened the app while in the park.  This current one has provided rewards to people that haven't visited the park and provided nothing to those over 40 visits, offering deals on meals to those with meal plans, etc.  As someone pointed out above, better to have no reward program than this one that just comes off cheap.

I guess if they keep Beta testing, eventually something good will come out of it.

• Like 2

I have 14 visits and have gotten 2 pass perks: BOGO popcorn, and today I got the $4 caramel corn.  The popcorn was a nice perk as I was able to give a friend a free popcorn.  Interestingly, the worker had not heard of Pass Perks and said she had no way to redeem it, but gave me a free popcorn anyway.

The caramel corn won't be used as I will not be back to the park before the expiration date.

My sister and I both got pass perks today. I got a bring a friend for $14.99 and my sister got a front of line pass. This is my 3rd pass perk. 1st for my sister. I have visited KI 3 times this year and my sister once. We both went to Carowinds back in May (I have a Platinum pass).

I feel bad for all the people who go a lot more than me and are not getting pass perks.

• Like 1

There must have been a push today to get people back to the park...today I received a perk offer for an additional 15% off of food. Not too shabby...I would love to get one for an additional merchandise discount instead though.

(FYI: I have visited the park 5 times this year.)

• Like 1

Last month, I received a BOGO for cotton candy, but when I looked at the fine print, I noticed that it could only be used at the stand in Coney Mall. I love cotton candy but I am now diabetic. So I decided to get them for my mom and sister. But naturally, the stand was out. No cotton candy for me! The associate suggested I try to use it at another stand. Trying to be understanding and polite, I simply said, "Oh okay, thanks! Have a good day!" But imagining the small hassle it would be, I shrugged it off and left the park without cotton candy.

I could've gone back, but I became busy with an edit and wasn't able to return in time to use it. So far, that is the only perk I've tried to use.

13 hours ago, Jallie79 said:

9 visits this year and no perks. Heck I can't even seem to get newsletters anymore even though everything is setup correctly. 

Same for me.  Ive visited roughly the same number of times as you and not only have I not seen any of the Pass Perks, Like you, I've stopped getting any form of communication at all, no news letters, or updates (emails when season passes went on sale etc).  Everything is set up correctly, I even double checked everything when i renewed for next season.  I feel like I've been abandoned!  haha  

I actually even submitted a ticket via the KI website and heard nothing back on that either.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...