Pass Perks

BoddaH1994

I got on here to "brag" about my pass perk that I just got.  It was my first one!  A bring a friend for $9.99 on Sunday only through the end of the season.  Which I still have yet to use the free friend Sunday entries for renewing so....

That T-shirt one would have been nice though!

Perk Envy haha :)

• Like 1

I also got the email twice. Ive been busy with work so haven't been in almost 2 months and still have gotten the perks each month so don't think it's based solely on number of visits. I'm only at 3 for the season lol. Will be going for Haunt tho so this may be a good one.

Says it's $20 off in the subject of the email

196016640673edc79c8754fccd20059e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We have five season passes and four of us received the perks email yesterday. My minor child was the only one who did not. We got a 9.99 t-shirt deal, a $19.99 bring a friend, a move to the front of the line pass, and 15% off food.

Can the perks be used by a different person? My mother is in a wheelchair and cannot ride roller coasters so she won't be using her pass to skip the line! The email says it's on the season pass :/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DonnaFan said:

Can the perks be used by a different person? My mother is in a wheelchair and cannot ride roller coasters so she won't be using her pass to skip the line! The email says it's on the season pass :/

Unfortunately, no they can't. They are attached to a specific pass. However, I'm not really sure where you redeem the "Skip the Line" pass. Are the associates able to scan your pass at the ride? I've never seen that done before.

Depending on the fine print, as long as there are no restrictions to certain rides, your mother might be able to use it on the Antique Cars. 

We have five season passes and four of us received the perks email yesterday. My minor child was the only one who did not. We got a 9.99 t-shirt deal, a $19.99 bring a friend, a move to the front of the line pass, and 15% off food.

Not totally sure 100% but think she would have to be there to get the pass at guest services then she could give it to someone else to use on a ride

• 2 months later...

Since Cedar Fair hired a corporate imdividual to run the Pass Perk program, I would imagine the programs are similar between parks.   I know a few individuals that visited KI multiple times as their home park in the summer and fall and never received any “perks” - not even one!  Hopefully, the program for KI is better planned and thought out for 2020.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I earned 15% off food but I sure do not know how to use it. I thought it would either automatically come off when using a pass or maybe the cashier would ask me to redeem it but neither happened tonight. 

I got that one too and am going to the Snowday Buffet tonite. No meal plan I have the gold pass discount for me but my mother will be paying the regular price. Was hoping to use on that but asked I a FB group and they said to see the fine print it’s not valid at any “specialty food events” or some of the chain restaurants like chick filet / Panda Express