KI Home Decor

SonofBaconator

2 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Of course no collection is complete without an Eiffel Tower replica.

There's that replicata of the Eiffel Tower for sale in that shop close to Auntie Anne's. It has merchandise on it now but it was naked and ready for purchase a couple weeks ago! It's really neat, probably about 6' tall.

• Like 1

Ok so on this topic, I wanted to pick up some merch this year, but I'm wondering what you guys think is worth it. What do you think are the best small items to pick up from the park? Really wanting to get a few items rather than just one really expensive one.

2 hours ago, ldhudsonjr said:

What do you think are the best small items to pick up from the park? Really wanting to get a few items rather than just one really expensive one.

I’m not sure if they qualify as cheap...because at $8.99, buying just a few adds up quickly...but the ride collectors pins are still currently my favorite park items. There are SO many to choose from...and they are done well. (I hope the park keeps different ones coming for at least a few more years. :) )

A close second...and cheaper in cost, would be the new ride collectors patches. These are also done REALLY well...and they are only $4.99 each.

(Both are available in The Emporium on the same rack.)

• Like 1

Check these guys out. 

https://shop.madetothrill.com/

When I bought my condo last year, I bought several prints from them. The Beast is the only KI one hanging up in my office but I have the Magnum, Millennium Force, Dragster, and Maverick prints hanging up as well. Debating on getting the Fury 325 and Steel Vengeance later on but they are pricey at $22 apiece.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Ok so on this topic, I wanted to pick up some merch this year, but I'm wondering what you guys think is worth it. What do you think are the best small items to pick up from the park? Really wanting to get a few items rather than just one really expensive one.

I collect shot glasses, small, easy to display, cheap, good selection almost anywhere you go you can but one.

Coffee mugs are always nice, good variety, everywhere has one and they're everyday useful.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Little update to this for now I've decided to go with magnets because they're cheap and useful. I do wish they were a little higher quality. Kind of surprised me how many of them on display are damaged and sun faded. I think I might also pick up a coffee mug or two this season.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 5/27/2019 at 11:38 AM, SonofBaconator said:

I would like to buy from this guy, he's sorta like the Charley Harper of roller coaster art. I wonder if he can do requests and make some KI coasters

spacer.png

https://www.redbubble.com/people/coastermerch/works/35830355-bolliger-and-mabillard-bandm-rollercoaster-range-design

He finally did one for KI. I also make my own art from time to time that I can print out should I get my own place in the future

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 7:38 PM, Kodistict said:

This is a good website where you can get coaster layout posters with the stats on them. https://www.etsy.com/listing/753766395/Vortex-roller-coaster-drawing-kings this is just Vortex, there are many more. I even have some of my own!

20200322_192734.jpg

I have the Maverick one and looking to get more for my office. Can't wait. I am also doing a Maverick ( red) and Mill Force ( Blue) colors in the room lol. this is where i will be doing video's for Coaster Conquest soon.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Sorry to bump a thread that was last responded to in 2020, but I feel like I'm at a point to where my home office is "complete" in terms of roller coaster decor, however as of late, I've started to add some Bengals gear due to their successes.

There are a lot of pictures attached - apologies in advance. Some of these were taken earlier on in the process.

I have collected quite a bit over the last 10 or so years and have quite a few shirts that I can put within this space as well, such as the one for Banshee Media Day and the First Rider Auction for Mystic Timbers.

The shot glasses on the shelf - there are several non-KI ones, such as Dragster, Millennium Force, Maverick, Valravn, Magnum XL-200, Lightning Rod, Intimidator 305, and Fury 325 from my travels.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Hoeter said:

Sorry to bump a thread that was last responded to in 2020, but I feel like I'm at a point to where my home office is "complete" in terms of roller coaster decor, however as of late, I've started to add some Bengals gear due to their successes.

There are a lot of pictures attached - apologies in advance. Some of these were taken earlier on in the process.

I have collected quite a bit over the last 10 or so years and have quite a few shirts that I can put within this space as well, such as the one for Banshee Media Day and the First Rider Auction for Mystic Timbers.

The shot glasses on the shelf - there are several non-KI ones, such as Dragster, Millennium Force, Maverick, Valravn, Magnum XL-200, Lightning Rod, Intimidator 305, and Fury 325 from my travels.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Where did you get The Beast, FOF, Steel Vengeance posters at? Your setup looks awesome!