Company Private event.

Yippee Skippee

I have only been to one private event at the park, and they had catered food provided but am not sure that is for all events or just for the one I was at. Is your event during an actual daily operations day or on a separate day when the park is closed? I think the larger ones are on days when the park is closed.

If it's a buy-out day when the park is closed to the public, dining plans will scan as invalid. They can only be used when the park is open to the public (and when the pass was used for admission that day).

If the park is open to the public, be sure to use your pass for admission so that your dining plan works.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Yippee Skippee said:

It is on a day the park will be closed. The only real reason I am thinking of going is because I feel like everything would be a walk on. Thanks for the replies.

I do not think that you will be able to use your dining plan if the park is going to be closed, unfortunately. I say this because I don’t think you will have the opportunity to scan your pass for admission if other people from the public are not coming through the gates. If restaurant venues are open however, maybe, just maybe, they will hear you out, but I am not sure it works like that...

3 hours ago, homestar92 said:

I will note that I have had my drink plan work on a buyout day. So drink plans might work. Dining is a definite no.

I think sometimes that just comes down to associates not being trained correctly on the policy. We ran into this when using our drink plan on a gold pass at CP. Some people thought the drink plan would still work even though it wasn't a plat pass. Probably 20% of the time we got a drink handed to us, the others told us we had to go to the front gate to get our pass scanned. No one seemed to know for sure whether or not it was included.