Kings Island Single Rider

Kifranatic

I'm looking to make a trip to the park for the first time by myself. I've called guest services and they told me that there are no single rider line ques but I find that hard to believe since every other park I've been to has had some sort of single rider que in place, and if I remember correctly, Kings Island did have a single rider que a few years back. Can anyone give me insight on if there are single rider ques at all at the park? I'm planning on making a trip probably on Monday so I expect the park to not be as packed, but a single rider line would definitely be something I'd like to take advantage of. 

Single rider lines do not exist currently and haven't since Fast Lane was introduced...I do not think they exist throughout the CF chain now either (at least their bigger parks)...although you may see them at Winterfest when Fast Lane is not offered (yet)...

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Eddie said:

Hello. I’ll be in Columbus from June 30 to July 1. Someone said Monday’s are a good day to go for minimal wait times. Since it’s summer is this still true as I could go July 1. 

Thank you! 

July stats the busier season, so I would not expect walk on rides at that point. Best of luck with your trip and welcome to KIC!

Went Saturday as I had planned. Just me by myself all day with no wife or kids to slow my roll through the rides. The only rides I got put on with strangers were Banshee, FOF, and White Water Canyon. Surprisingly, I rode Mystic, and The Beast by myself, which seemed like 2 coasters that they wouldn't leave empty seats on. On White Water Canyon, I got put in a boat with a family of 4 that was there celebrating dad's birthday. They were fun. Definitely had fun!!