Best Flat

0-120

I said Delirium, but in my list, Duhlee is tied with Slingshot. I voted for them, not only because they are my home rides, but because they ROCK! Plus, SS gives you this amazing rush, combined with an awesome view of the park when you ride it, and it feels better and better with every ride.

Come on people, where's the love for Shake Rattle & Roll?

I voted for Slingshot, just because everytime I go to the park, I want to go on it so bad but know that I can't because it costs so much. It's really one of the best rides in the park, but unfortunently the low capacity was it's downfall, making it a PPR.

Mine went to Delirium, just for the sheer feeling during the ride. Shake, Rattle and Roll has to be my favorite two-person ride - it's just a ton of good fun!

P.S. Is Drop Zone really a flat? It seems pretty tall to me... tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Scooters is the best! Delerium is an amazing ride but theres nothing like snaping the cables and counting the people that leave the line!!!!

Nothing beats the Scooters!

I havent had anybody complain about me snapping yet but I havent done it a lot. I dont snap when there are a lot of little kids on the ride, out of respect. But when the other snappers take over, and you can pick them out, I get on and snap like a pro - or at least try to. I get really high, and when I snap, I SNAP! Probably has to do with my weight - I am rather heavy. cool.gif