Future of Planet Snoopy

Phantom Theater

I've been spending a ton of time in Planet Snoopy the past couple of years due to having two young nieces (ages 1 and 3). While I do think it's due for an overhaul, the existing rides are all still incredibly popular. There's also not a whole lot of room for something new unless they start creeping into the big empty space by the Snack Shack and the petting zoo. I also don't see the name changing from Planet Snoopy to Camp Snoopy because there's no reason to do so.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

I agree with you, but I don't think the park has any plans removing BLSC unless it's reliability goes down enough to justify its removal. 

To me, it seems BLSC still gets decent ridership. Pre-teens and teens seem to enjoy it. And it is a fun ride. I also don't see mismatched theming and potential for something else as a good enough reason to remove a ride. 

But I would like to see a new Ferris Wheel added to the park. There's a shaded area with tables around that area. Every time I pass it, there's hardly anyone there. Would that area be big enough to fit at least one gap ride? 

17 hours ago, Phantom Theater said:

Totally agree! There is a ton of land where backlot sits that is unused. The empty area behind the showplace could be used as well. 

Is that where the dolphin show was in the 80s? My mother pointed to it when I asked if the dolphin show was in the spot where Totally 80s is now.