KI Trip Report - June 7

fyrfyter

On 6/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, IndyGuy4KI said:

Your disrespect to KIC members, KIC admin, and the park is noted! We are concerned with your responses and have taken action. 

KIC admin had no problems with you stating the issues you had during your visit in your report. We also would not have had any issues with a respectful conversation to follow about the issues either. Instead you responded in an irrational non respectful manor.  We will not tolerate that behavior on KIC.

2 + 2 = 5

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, YOULLBEBACK said:

Seriously.  Boo Blasters didn't work and you had to grab ketchup off another table?  And didn't get a dipping sauce?

I hope you soon recover from this tragic event. 

If you build a dark ride and the main feature is that it's a game in which the targets you shoot trigger things to happen, it's a pretty valid complaint.

If you offer something on the menu and it doesn't include part of the description, it's a valid complaint.

The other day, I was at Burger King.  I ordered an Angry Whopper, they told me they had no jalapenos.  I decided to order something else.

Had they told him that they had no honey mustard, he probably would have ordered something else.

• Like 1

I assume that majority of the people who frequent this site live fairly close to the park...that is not the case with me. After driving from Illinois I want to maximize my time with things I WANT to do...I have to be pretty upset to waste my time in Guest Services...especially if I think that all they are going to do is politely listen to me and then forget whatever I said as soon as I leave.

That is why I post things here (good and bad) once I am home.

• Like 5