Question for those who have been there... How easy is it to do BGW in a day, preferably without springing for Quick Queue Unlimited? I'm going to be hitting Carowinds and KD next month and am thinking of dropping the second full day at KD in favor of a trip to BGW instead, but don't want to go only to end up not being able to ride much due to long lines (and QQU is an extra $55).

They have a deal on their site now where you can get admission, all-day drinks and all-day dining for $99 + tax as well, which makes it even more tempting.

It's been a few years since my last visit to BGW so I cannot speak to some of their newer attractions, but on our last mid-summer trip we had no problem getting on all of their major rides several times in a single day. The only rides that had lines longer than 30 minutes were Verbolten (this was shortly after its debut year) and Curse of the Darkastle (RIP), which we still got on 3 times each.  That said, the whole park is beautiful, especially in comparison to the Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks that I was used to.  Even with spending time to savor the theming and landscaping of the park, you should have no problem conquering it in one day unless crowds and line lengths have changed significantly in the past few years.  This really is a fantastic park though- have fun!