Poll of the Week

StXBomber

I don't know if it is International Street or not, but I think they'd be cool located in the area where the dolphin show used to be, the Rivertown lake currently is, and the Wings Picnic area is. As for where they will really go, who knows.

2006 - Nick Central Expansion - Rumor - (8/20/04) In the wake of the news that the Antique Cars were being removed from PKI for the Italian Job we’ve now heard a wild rumor that the cars just might return in a new location in Nick Central as a possible expansion of that area in 2006. If the cars return (or new ones are bought) they may be given a new Nick Toons theme and called the Nickelodeon ToonPike. At this point however, any plans for 2006 are just speculation while the park is focused entirely on the 2005 Italian Job project and wont lock down the 2006 plans until next year.

• 5 weeks later...

First let me say I understand I don't think your going to see gas powered cars running inside. BUT what I want is a drive through haunted house like ride. Think of the Haunted Mansion at Disney except that you get to drive a little car through it. Best part is the cars seem perfect as is for a ride like that. Except I would hate to think of how long the lines would end up being if it was done well.