Hersheypark 2020 Coaster

HersheyPark  will announce the new coaster on July 24th at 10:30 am! I was invited to attended the announcement. I will have to toggle something's at work to try and make it there! If I go I will for sure be live on my Coaster Conquest page!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Don’t know why my thread was blocked for this one. I was talking about the new coaster possibly being a giga. 

Its not a giga though. You're new here, as I once was, so its normal to want post threads. However, I implore you to use the search bar and read the TOS. Youll have less threads removed that way.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Great addition for Hersheypark. I thoroughly enjoyed my first trip this past July. However, I won't be back any time soon as I found myself exhausted after going up and down hills all day.

I honestly can't believe no one even suggested the name Hershey Highway for this new addition.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I've seen so many people on Reddit and elsewhere saying, "this will probably jump to the front of my B&M hyper rankings."  ...why?  I don't see anything super special about this coaster.  After watching Candymonium's POV video, I still prefer Diamondback over this coaster.  I just don't get it.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:30 AM, flightoffear1996 said:

I liked the name Poop Chute. 

True story... Years ago, when they put in the "Roller Soaker" - they held a contest to name it.  They had to toss out one of the most popular name suggestions - Hershey Squirts.

• Haha 1