Big and Tall Rider Recommendations...

Nosvape

Hello, I'm 6'9" and 330lbs. I was hoping someone could let me know which coasters have big boy seats or are more accommodating for larger riders. As a point of reference, at Cedar Point I was able to ride: Valravn* (most comfortable fit for me ever), Rougarou, GateKeeper, Raptor, Magnum XL and Iron Dragon. Hoping to plan ahead for my trip, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

On Banshee, you’ll want row four or five, they have longer seatbelts. Diamondback is iffy, you may or may not fit, but fortunately there is a test seat out front so you won’t have to wait in line to test it out. Mystic I’m afraid will more than likely not be very accommodating, along with the two other woodies. (It’s a strong possibility that you could fit on Beast and/or Racer, it just depends who’s getting you in). I’m not sure how it is a Cedar Point, but this year ride operators are not allowed to use “excessive force” in order to enable guests to ride. So a method that was used to get you into a seat at Valravn at CP may not be able to be used on Banshee. I for one haven’t had any issues with getting guests in without these methods, but again, it’s a case by case basis. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/23/2019 at 5:42 PM, radishman said:

Probably won't work on FoF as I saw a tall dude doing the walk of shame today. Guess it's not good to have your knees touching your teeth,

Nope it is not, I can't do Vortex, The Bat, or FoF because of my legs. I'm only 6'4" but it's almost all in my legs lol. Then obviously the rides with height restrictions I don't really even try to get on, don't want to hassle the ride ops.