Best Coaster-Thrill ride at PKI.

DrewCole

GAH!

1. This isn't a trip report, this should be posted in the polls section.

2. We have had so many "whats your fav ride" polls on this site. We don't need 10 every year. 1 a year is enough.

moderator/admin of this section, either close or send to polls.

BLAH!

1. This isn't a trip report, but dude who cares. seriously.

2. We have had so many "whats your favorite ****ing ride" polls on this site that nobody honestly gives a **** crap. There are more rules on this site than there are laws in the ****ing ohio revised code.

moderator/admin of this section, either suck stxbomber off becuase he sounds like he is a little stressed and probably hasnt ever been laid in his life, or send this to my ass where ill sh*t it out, pick it back up, wipe my ass with it, then sh*t it out again on a acer's face.

Watch what you say NUGBOS! StXBomber has a lot more authority around here than you do. After all, he is the PKIU Waaaaahmbulance! And his points are good. There are tons of "whats your favorite ride" polls. I myself have voted on several, and I am new here. And polls belong in the Polls part, not trip reports. So all of his points are valid, and he doesnt sound stressed. Probably just annoyed at Newbies like yourself.

Watch what you say NUGBOS! StXBomber has a lot more authority around here than you do. After all, he is the PKIU Waaaaahmbulance! And his points are good. There are tons of "whats your favorite ride" polls. I myself have voted on several, and I am new here. And polls belong in the Polls part, not trip reports. So all of his points are valid, and he doesnt sound stressed. Probably just annoyed at Newbies like yourself.

and when that "newbie" gives me the order your struck down like lightning!