HUGE announcement from BGW!

7 minutes ago, TristinTargaryen said:

This coaster looks like its gonna be insane. I'll be there for preview and opening day to ride it so I'll be sure to give you all the scoop on how good it is. I'm beyond excited for it (and now its time to ramp up speculation for 2021/22 haha)

I can't wait to get there. Seems like it will be a lot of fun. Lol I would think 2022 after this install lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maverick44 said:

I can't wait to get there. Seems like it will be a lot of fun. Lol I would think 2022 after this install lol

I agree, although I'll be curious to see if they start any land clearing/grading this coming spring(since they already have markers down). That'll give us an idea if 2022 will see something even bigger and badder :)

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 12:15 PM, Maverick44 said:

I think they got denied for a project that screamed giga they can't build anything hat tall. So who knows.

Their request for a 315 foot height waiver was approved. It's in relation to 2021 or 2022 project though, and just marks the maximum allowable height of something... maybe not a coaster, and maybe not fully 315 feet! We'll have to wait and see...

• Haha 1