Kings Island 2020

Fye Coasters

It seems that they are starting to work on polishing the park a bit, putting back some theme elements, and modernizing some things. I look to see this continuing to happen as time goes on. I think outside of our new coaster, we should look to see more polishing, and restoring theme. Frankly, the coaster is a huge dollar investment, so I anticipate any other changes we see to be small investment. 

I could see the area around Flight of Fear getting a face lift with pavers, maybe some thematic elements. When I was on WindSeeker looking at construction area there was a concrete path. I’m assuming that was Dinosaurs Alive but the other work I saw was pretty confined to one area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lifetimecoaster said:

It seems that they are starting to work on polishing the park a bit, putting back some theme elements, and modernizing some things. I look to see this continuing to happen as time goes on. I think outside of our new coaster, we should look to see more polishing, and restoring theme. Frankly, the coaster is a huge dollar investment, so I anticipate any other changes we see to be small investment. 

Yeah i always like when they do that. I think they need to revamp Adventure a little. I love that ride and so does my daughter. 

2 hours ago, WWC2003Amy said:

I could see the area around Flight of Fear getting a face lift with pavers, maybe some thematic elements. When I was on WindSeeker looking at construction area there was a concrete path. I’m assuming that was Dinosaurs Alive but the other work I saw was pretty confined to one area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!! That area needs some love, as does Octoberfest. 

2 hours ago, Imperial79 said:

Kind of seems early to start talking about the next season already when we are just still in June 2019..

Its never to early my friend! 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, TombRaiderFTW said:

Warning: you're bordering on violating the Eleventh Commandment.

35 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I mean I think its getting rougher over the years....it was really rough early this season. It needs some TLC.

What im saying is the themeing  of it lol, i dont think the ride is that rough. 

Definitely also expecting some changes in X-base. That area just looks so...blah and strange right now so I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do. I don't know why they took down the arch but I sincerely hope they're planning on replacing it with something because it's just not a great look.

12 hours ago, Fye Coasters said:

Yes that would be super cool! Xbase redone for 2020! 

I'd say chances are high. If you don't do it when you're installing an attraction that costs millions, when are you gonna do it, you know? Obviously I don't know what they're actually going to do, but I do think they'll make that area look nicer. A brand new Giga in that area as it is now would just look weird. On the other hand, I think just the new station and signage for the Giga will do something all on it's own to make the area look better.

3 hours ago, PKIVortex said:

Please fix the chasing lights on Vortex. Or put new LED chasers on it.

This is a great suggestion. Last time I rode that thing later in the evening I noticed those lights were looking reeeeaaal rough.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ldhudsonjr said:

I'd say chances are high. If you don't do it when you're installing an attraction that costs millions, when are you gonna do it, you know? Obviously I don't know what they're actually going to do, but I do think they'll make that area look nicer. A brand new Giga in that area as it is now would just look weird. On the other hand, I think just the new station and signage for the Giga will do something all on it's own to make the area look better.

This is a great suggestion. Last time I rode that thing later in the evening I noticed those lights were looking reeeeaaal rough.

Yes for sure!! Im super excited. I agree if they dont do it now then when are they going to do it. I have a feeling we will see something after this year for sure! 

• Like 1