KevM86

What comes after the 2020 Giga?

I was just kidding @Maverick44! I have a lot of respect for Intamin. Honestly, if I could choose any coaster to put at Kings Island next, I would want a modern Intamin Blitz. The concept you made in the Invertigo/Congo Falls area a while back was amazing. Now we just need Cedar Fair to make amends with them...

29 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I was just kidding @Maverick44! I have a lot of respect for Intamin. Honestly, if I could choose any coaster to put at Kings Island next, I would want a modern Intamin Blitz. The concept you made in the Invertigo/Congo Falls area a while back was amazing. Now we just need Cedar Fair to make amends with them...

Agreed! I would love that haha. I was just saying lets raid  CF to see what plans they are working on for the next 5 years lol  Maybe Intamin is on that list! haha

38 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Agreed! I would love that haha. I was just saying lets raid  CF to see what plans they are working on for the next 5 years lol  Maybe Intamin is on that list! haha

It is kind of sad how Intamin used to be one of Cedar Fair’s “go to” manufactures and now Cedar Fair never uses them anymore. I think Intamin is trying to make a statement with all of these new rides they are putting in. I am sure if Cedar Fair ever works with them again, Intamin will go all out to try to make the best ride they can and as reliable as they can, so Cedar Fair will continue to work with them.

13 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

It is kind of sad how Intamin used to be one of Cedar Fair’s “go to” manufactures and now Cedar Fair never uses them anymore. I think Intamin is trying to make a statement with all of these new rides they are putting in. I am sure if Cedar Fair ever works with them again, Intamin will go all out to try to make the best ride they can and as reliable as they can, so Cedar Fair will continue to work with them.

Agreed! I would love to just see 1 intimin coaster at KI lol

21 minutes ago, BeeastFarmer said:

Under my proposal, you would...sort of. All that Intamin crap steel melted into a glorious B&Memoji2398.png. emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’ll be honest, the first time I rode an Intamin ride, I was severely underwhelmed. When I went on the Eiffel Tower, I got no airtime. Please melt into B&M!

13 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I’ll be honest, the first time I rode an Intamin ride, I was severely underwhelmed. When I went on the Eiffel Tower, I got no airtime. Please melt into B&M!

The first B&M I was ever on was Mantis...…………….WTH was that?  Headbanger lol Melt it for the Intamin polar coaster! Hey that tower is iconic for KI! Tread lightly young soul lol :lol: