What does Kings Island need next?

ldhudsonjr

Over the past couple of years, I've heard enthusiasts from all over say what Kings Island really needed was a Giga to put it over the top. In 2020 that dream will become a reality! I'm wondering now what people on here think KI will need to fill in it's lineup after Project X opens next year. I know there are some that think it needs more coasters, while others will say they really need to focus on flats, so I'd like to structure the question this way:

1.What do you think Kings Island needs after Project X to fill out it's coaster lineup? It's fine to answer from an enthusiast perspective as I think trying to determine the best "business decision" is a much less interesting question.

2.What do you think Kings Island needs in the form of other kinds of rides?

Personally after the Giga I think Kings Island could use an RMC. They're currently the hot **** and it just seems like they draw people from all over, plus I think it would be nice to see Kings Island build some more non  B&M coasters for a while.

As far as flats go, I think something similar to Finnegan's Flyer would be cool.

What about you guys?