Unauthorized entry around Banshee

cyurock

I was at the park yesterday afternoon and was on my second ride on Banshee when my wife and I got held on the brake run entering station due to some one sick on train in station. While waiting I looked to the left and seen a man walking around by the ride fencing looking for something. When we got in the station I alerted ride ops to this issue as I did not want to see anyone hurt or killed due to someone being where they should not be. When we exited ride we went near entrance of Banshee and said something to person there also and looked trying to figure out how they got in in first place. While leaving we seen next train out held on lift hill and security heading that way. Has anyone else seen anyone in restricted areas not authorized to be there??

• Like 1

I’m sure it’s not unheard of, although Banshee is the last ride I’d want to be around when it comes to entering a restricted area. Inverted coasters have a track record of severely injuring those who choose to enter the restricted areas.

• Like 4

There was a maintenance dude hanging out at the double helix on The Beast when I rode it a few weeks ago. Figured he knew what he was doing, but I was surprised that anyone was allowed back there without a lock-out