Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

4 minutes ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

So....nobody updating us today with any pics?

For some reason, they posted it over in the other thread.

Can these two threads just be merged already? People keep on posting thoughts on the ride in the construction thread and construction photos on the thoughts thread. It’s so much more streamlined if it’s just one thread. Nobody is respecting that there are two separate threads anyway.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Holy crap @Fye Coasters

4BD46BA5-F06E-466D-8652-8176743D365A.png

Wow exclusive photos - were you the only one on the tower or got an exclusive trip up prior to park opening and have now blocked off anyone being able to go up and take the same general photos?  :P  (and I know it is may seem petty lol, but "media" outlets should try to be accurate in what they present or risk not being taken seriously...)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, disco2000 said:

Wow exclusive photos - were you the only one on the tower or got an exclusive trip up prior to park opening and have now blocked off anyone being able to go up and take the same general photos?  :P  (and I know it is may seem petty lol, but "media" outlets should try to be accurate in what they present or risk not being taken seriously...)

The word exclusive gets used wayyy to much these days, without it being "exclusive".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Wow here are some of wild gravity travels photos but someone said if I see a anti rollback system on a piece of track say code red.... CODE RED

D72AFEC9-5FC3-4B27-BF21-BCECF672840A.png

3371D24A-8721-462F-9B62-03DC67A54213.png

2C8B9525-416F-411E-A54F-B36DAA38F3BD.png

3F7AB8E7-E2EF-4156-B789-E900DC313889.png

699B2E6F-184C-4F57-AE77-9515C456303A.png

This might be a stupid question but whats bad about an anti rollback system? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the close ups @collin.klopfstein; you're the real MVP! I went up on the (Effial) Tower today and was so excited to see track (and yes I got a picture, but Collin and others did a much better job).  Also, yes the park was pretty busy today. The first hour was alright and then it got packed! I plan on posting my thoughts in the general KI thread.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

Can these two threads just be merged already? People keep on posting thoughts on the ride in the construction thread and construction photos on the thoughts thread. It’s so much more streamlined if it’s just one thread. Nobody is respecting that there are two separate threads anyway.

Or they could just swap the names of the threads! :D 

11 hours ago, KIghostguy said:

Exactly my thoughts. 

Really there should be one general thread for all of the Orion construction, updates, and discussion. Trying to sift through so many threads is quite difficult.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheBEASTunchained said:

Exactly my thoughts. 

Really there should be one general thread for all of the Orion construction, updates, and discussion. Trying to sift through so many threads is quite difficult.  

I think the idea is that specific threads (in theory) would be easier to navigate than one all inclusive thread. Judging by how numerous people kept complaining about the cluttered nature of Decoding thread, I can't imagine it would be any different for a unified Orion thread. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Joshua said:

I think the idea is that specific threads (in theory) would be easier to navigate than one all inclusive thread. Judging by how numerous people kept complaining about the cluttered nature of Decoding thread, I can't imagine it would be any different for a unified Orion thread. 

There’s less people on the site now that the ride has been announced so I assume it wouldn’t be as much of a mess as the Decoding thread was.

• Like 9