Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

2 hours ago, Itsintheshed said:

I don't think its a bad shot, its kinda neat how you can see the fog in the background

Thanks! I thought the fog was cool too especially because it is right above the Little Miami River back there. The picture just wasn’t clear enough to show all of the work that was going on in greater detail, but I am glad you liked it! Here are some more photos of the fog! LOL!

26684325-94CB-4DEF-BB0E-342996ABED0E.jpeg

1E7F657F-975E-4531-AA7A-4BFD595E50E2.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

hows it look? I tried my best in paint "not really"

Capturehtrejuhtwsjrwjsytjryesjeryjtyesdjytesdjy.PNG

I can't wait to see how it looks at night with a light package as well as with lights in the distance. 

Here is a picture from Coaster Bob 62 opening day 2017 video of that area when it was getting dark with lights in the distance. Can't wait to see that plus Orion at dusk/dark!

Screenshot_20190902-200126.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, collin.klopfstein said:

hows it look? I tried my best in paint "not really"

Capturehtrejuhtwsjrwjsytjryesjeryjtyesdjytesdjy.PNG

Nice drawing, I will try to make my own version using a feature in Paint.NET which allows you to make perfectly straight lines, and perfectly curved curves. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JonahWilliamson said:

I have the equipment to do it, does anyone know how much storage it would be to record the whole webcam process? I can get an extra hard drive for it.

Depends on your sampling rate.  60 per hour or 1 every minute should suffice.  

As far as large hard drives I recommend the WD My Elements or EasyStore 8TB externals. I have 3 of them. They go on sale every couple of weeks for $130 at either BestBuy, Newegg or Amazon.  Just follow SlickDeals or r/buildapcsales and they will come up.  

You can easily shuck them (remove the enclosure) if you want and put it in your PC.  Depending on your power supply you may need to either put a small sliver of kapton tape over the 3rd SATA pin or use a SATA to 4 pin Molex adapter.  Plenty of YT videos with instructions.   

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Depends on your sampling rate.  60 per hour or 1 every minute should suffice.  

As far as large hard drives I recommend the WD My Elements or EasyStore 8TB externals. I have 3 of them. They go on sale every couple of weeks for $130 at either BestBuy, Newegg or Amazon.  Just follow SlickDeals or r/buildapcsales and they will come up.  

You can easily shuck them (remove the enclosure) if you want and put it in your PC.  Depending on your power supply you may need to either put a small sliver of kapton tape over the 3rd SATA pin or use a SATA to 4 pin Molex adapter.  Plenty of YT videos with instructions.   

I film wedding videos so i have two 8 TB G-Raid Thunderbolts all ready to go. But if this timelapse will take more then a TB then ill just order and extra 2 TB hard drive

• Like 2