Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

11 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Possibly something like this?  Taken from barton-supply.com:

Untitled4.png

I WANT to say it's some type of plastic vapor barrier..

That looks about right.

Also, I'm probably just imagining things, but they look to be moving one of the turn into station track pieces. 

EDIT: I think that track piece is being put into place!!!!

EDIT: That piece is in place!!!!

• Like 2

I think what's going to happen is they'll put up the brake run and then after that is done in about a week or so if you ask me, then they'll start on the lift hill. They'll have to get the large cranes in before they start on the lift hill. Banshee I think started with the transfer track area and then brake run and then lift hill. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I think what's going to happen is they'll put up the brake run and then after that is done in about a week or so if you ask me, then they'll start on the lift hill. They'll have to get the large cranes in before they start on the lift hill. Banshee I think started with the transfer track area and then brake run and then lift hill. 

Yep.  And with Fury, when they got to the lift hill, they started with the bottom of the lift hill and the bottom of the first drop, and worked their way up to the middle at the very top.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Yep.  And with Fury, when they got to the lift hill, they started with the bottom of the lift hill and the bottom of the first drop, and worked their way up to the middle at the very top.

Yup that's how they keep it all together. They go up both sides and meet at the top to "lock" it in place.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CedarIslander said:

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see more aerial shot of this beast! (Pun intended)

This Beast, or the new (blue) beast?

Ps, notice WindSeeker is up in this picture?

And this is on subject, since you can see blue track in the background. :-PPhoto_1568422024968.jpg

On edit: Added watermark, so a certain user/channel/group doesnt steal any more pictures. :-)

Edited by sixohdieselrage
Internet pirates are still on the loose.
  • Like 7