Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

So I've been playing around with the cam and inverted color/filter settings to see if there's anything we can confirm that isn't initially apparent.  I think I can confirm that the entire length of track behind the transfer shed has been installed.  Using an inverted color filter when zoomed in, you can see the inverted orange color of the track stretches the entire length from the transfer section of track, all the way back around the turnaround.  Sorry for the potato quality, I did this in paint.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I was at the park today for P&G Day. Couldn’t really get any pictures, but I will say the station track piece is almost positioned at the same height as the queue line for Firehawk (now Flight of Fear’s presumably. Two things I noticed while riding The Beast and WindSeeker: 1.) They were in the beginning stages of preparing footings/footers (whatever) for the turn around.
2.) There is going to be a lot of “blue” dominating the left side of the park (Banshee’s supports, Delirium, Invertigo, Vortex, Scrambler, portions of WindSeeker)....but that doesn’t really matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Ok you can tell these lift supports are white and the others are light gray

resgrsthgr.PNG

I'm glad Kings Island is trying to make the lift stand out, after all, it's tucked all the way in the back of the park.

Edit: Now that I look at it closely, they don't seem to far apart in terms of shade.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

@collin.klopfstein I believe they are all the same color. It's our eyes playing tricks on us. 

Yep.  I believe they’re all the same color.

They were working on the newly-installed track all day today.  It looks like they’re installing the shrouding/netting/whatever the official term is for the guards that go around that area of track.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Here is a pic showing more of the track. I thinned it down so file size isnt as big, but wont be as detailed. 

oriontrack3.png

Wait! There is more track behind the construction site? I thought what was directly next the Flight of Fear was all of the track that had been delivered.

• Like 5