Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

Just now, Klabergian Empire said:

Probably after the assemble the .......brake.....WAIT! Notice how all the pieces are pretty much where the brake run is; Maybe they will start on the lift hill soon!

I hope so! I know we're super excited! Hope we can watch during Haunt, i forget is the tower open?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I think we will see that sometime late September / early October.  I think by the end of Haunt we should have a hill in place.

I hope so. it will be fun to watch

1 minute ago, Klabergian Empire said:

I think it is. They out the eyes on the 265ft level instead of the 275ft level. So we will have a better view.

okay sweet i knew they put them up there didnt know if it was on the top or bottom part lol

• Like 2

It will be a few weeks until they start on the lift. They have to finish the brake run first I believe. But I do think they'll try to have the lift hill done before the Winter Solstice since it is projected to be a very harsh winter and nothing is worse than being up 300+ feet in the air in brutal cold. 

Edit: I just saw a truck pull in with what I believe are supports.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

It will be a few weeks until they start on the lift. They have to finish the brake run first I believe. But I do think they'll try to have the lift hill done before the Winter Solstice since it is projected to be a very harsh winter and nothing is worse than being up 300+ feet in the air in brutal cold. 

I don't think the will assemble the brake run before the lift hill because if you look where a lot of the pieces are, they are near or next to the brake run. I wouldn't be surprised if they assemble the lift hill before the brake run.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Edit: I just saw a truck pull in with what I believe are supports.

You should of watched Valravn being built lol I know not a tall but winter it was worse up at CP. I watched that cam every day as well. It did not look fun.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Probably going to Skyline since they are local lol.

Gives me an idea.....

Re-theme Boo Blasters 

To a skyline theme (F goldstar there is a reason its not at the park) Spaghetti shooting guns and chili hot dog madness everywhere.

Edit: totally off topic my bad everyone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1