Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

4 minutes ago, Kingshaven said:

Here's hoping.  Has to go the long way because of how all the pieces have been places

I am not sure where the heck white crane is going lol. Also there is a new semi bringing in something like small supports or something else. Its not the large supports we have been seeing.

White crane is backing in near station on the fof side.

2 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I am not sure where the heck white crane is going lol. Also there is a new semi bringing in something like small supports or something else. Its not the large supports we have been seeing.

White crane is backing in near station on the fof side.

Id say they are preparing to do the lift hill very soon. Maybe even starting next week!

2 minutes ago, Klabergian Empire said:

Id say they are preparing to do the lift hill very soon. Maybe even starting next week!

I can't wait for that! is it exciting that I am literally just  as excited to see what white crane  is about to do right now lol

White crane is in position for lift hill...….:o

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

It looks like the end caps of supports or something..

Yeah I have no idea. I wish the cam was just a little more zoomed in lol.  but then we couldn't see the entire lift hill be placed  together.  we win some we lose some lol

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, Kodistict said:

Only a couple days ago there was only this much track back there.

oriontrack3.thumb.png.62973d2436b99a7d8b5ca38ef14769c3.png

A couple days before you said that, there was no track in that location. All of that was moved within a day, surprisingly. I watched a video I took a day before I took that picture, and there was no track there. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rivertown Rider said:

I find it funny that the way the camera is positioned that we can't see any of the work that will be going on in the area I front of the coaster (Area 72).  It makes you wonder if they have some surprises up their sleeves.

Exactly, I was wondering for 2021 if they'll add a few flat rides there

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VisibleConcern said:

Exactly, I was wondering for 2021 if they'll add a few flat rides there

I believe he is talking about like theming and stuff in the queue that would be hard to see from the cams. But yeah, I would not be shocked if the park decides to add a little bit to this area to go along with the theme in the future. 

• Like 1