Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

There has been a forklift running around the parts piles for the last couple of hours. Looks like he was putting thing by the crains, looked like crates or boxes no supports. I believe they are preparing for ether station or lift on monday. There has also a group looking around the parts yard at track the last 20 minutes.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Here's a nice video I found! Credit to Pride Coaster Club! He gets some nice zoomed in shots! Also according to this, it looks like the lift motor is in place!

Good shots! To anyone that has seen it in person, is the track itself two toned, or is that just dust from construction that has settled on the spine?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kingshaven said:

The post is available again.  I was not available when Six posted it.  Might have been still up but it wasnt available to the public.

Those are the games they play with people. As I said above, they have blocked me before when I have requested for them to take my picture down. 

7 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Hopefully. I cant wait for them to start the lift hill.  

I hope it is indeed what they do next. I'm figuring since they probably would have to do that before the break run so they could fit the crane. Having it loom over Coney Mall during Haunt and WinterFest will be fantastic.

• Like 3