Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

6 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

This thread has been cleaned up. Please stay on topic and take any personal matters into a PM amongst yourselves. Thanks!

You missed some, and removed some that werent supposed to be removed, and on topic. Smh

You should have moved it to an off-topic thread so everyone knows about the plagiarism. I'm moving the screenshots I took of this thread to a folder to save them for later. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CedarIslander said:

I've got 4 monitors at work. And one is dedicated to the construction cam, despite the annoyance from my boss! So exciting!

I have three, but I have the construction cam maximized at all times on the biggest of the 3.

Here it goes!  They have the backbone angled down to the footer!  Yesssss

• Like 4

LIFT HILL LETS GOOOOO.
Ill update the color track diagram accordingly tonight! 
Cant wait to see how many pieces go up. Without Clifford on sight I only imagine one strait section going up. 

I’d say as many as they can till they hit max height/capacity on the crane. It will all depend upon how fast the lift hill gains altitude.

21 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

LIFT HILL LETS GOOOOO.

Ill update the color track diagram accordingly tonight! 
Cant wait to see how many pieces go up. Without Clifford on sight I only imagine one strait section going up. 

They will need at least 2 more cranes on site.  Watched the erection of copperhead the other day and they had at least 4 cranes in that congested area

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

So it looks like that piece doesn't meet the station track. Is there a piece that will go between? Looks like a small gap.

I don't believe that piece is actually in place yet.  According to the blueprint, that piece currently being installed should attach to the piece that was installed earlier this morning.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

That piece is just a support, a track section will connect the station tracking to the bone support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually a large chunk of backbone with a small elbow-shaped piece of track attached that begins the lift hill.

This is (very roughly) what the piece looks like that is being installed.

Untitled.png

• Like 5