Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

1 minute ago, Kodistict said:

When I was riding Racer yesterday, I noticed how big of a trench there is, if you see that trench in person, any of your doubts about the first drop being good will vanish (not like anybody had any doubts about the drop here in the first place.)

Oh yeah, absolutely.  That ravine is a good 20-30 feet deeper than the surrounding terrain, and the drop goes right down into it.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Okay since we have the start of the lift in place, I decided to give another shot at what the lift will look like from the tower. It took me multiple tries and this is the best I did. Might still be a little steep though. 

2019-09-23_15.31.11.jpg

I think that angle looks perfect, it's way better than I can do with a mouse with out a line straightener.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Wait I may have missed something, they are putting in another section of the lift hill and supports today??!

Probably just getting in place for tomorrow morning.  Keep your eyes out for Clifford soon. I am sure he will be lurking out there soon.

Also right behind  white crane it looks like they are putting one of the lift hill supports together. You can see it make a V.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

It's strange that they're just plopping that piece of track down right there.  

That semi is seriously reversing out of there instead of turning around.  LOL

I watched that as well! I was thinking to myself, "that's one way to do it!" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1