Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

So, after looking as the prints and seeing the clearance envelope on the track that goes under the first drop I would say that atleast one piece that goes under the drop be placed prior to the pull out section of the drop. Reason why is because once the drop is in they will be dealing with an extremely tight cleaning that would make placing the piece (EL107) difficult yet would not effect the placement of supports or track for the drop if this is placed first.

• Like 3

I’m going to guess they are stopping for the day. 41 minutes ago the temp was already up to 85. It’s now showing 89. With a forecast high of 94. This is quite unusual for us for October. I’d say weather is having a negative effect at this point.

At some point you have to decide when the working conditions become inhospitable and inhumane. It’s not just the heat. The steel has to be expanding and getting very hot with time.

We may just have to wait a few days for the dry cold front to move through.

• Like 4

I think they are moving that piece around to then just watch all of us respond to what we think they’re doing. If they only knew what the smallest movement down on the site does to this forum haha.

So the construction crew is “trolling” us...? That’s a new one...
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, fyrfyter said:

I’m going to guess they are stopping for the day. 41 minutes ago the temp was already up to 85. It’s now showing 89. With a forecast high of 94. This is quite unusual for us for October. I’d say weather is having a negative effect at this point.

At some point you have to decide when the working conditions become inhospitable and inhumane. It’s not just the heat. The steel has to be expanding and getting very hot with time.

We may just have to wait a few days for the dry cold front to move through.

This day and age it would not surprise me. Many people today don't know what it is like to have to work hard in any conditions. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

17 minutes ago, jensenracing77 said:

This day and age it would not surprise me. Many people today don't know what it is like to have to work hard in any conditions. 

You are aware these people will be working in the middle of the winter in freezing conditions right?

• Like 3