Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

I know the outriggers on our aerial truck on my department spread out 20’, and our Bronto is 114’ tall. I hate to see what their spread is.

I only know of one local department with a Bronto. Yes, 20 is a lot, but when you have unlimited concrete space, I suppose 20 isn’t much.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Looks like no line for Orion today. Must be cause the rain. :ph34r:

You'd think since it's a new coaster it would have at least a small line but nope, people are so ungrateful for what KI does for us smh. ;)

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I had no idea they gave a tour. Nobody ever said anything about it. Also looks like some interesting questions were answered. I wonder if anyone took a video of the tour that was on it. 

Yeah it says the KI engineers said they think the coaster could hit 92 or maybe 93 mph. That would be awesome if that is the case. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, collin.klopfstein said:

yeah they look so nice now

Capturestoragee.PNG

Captureerghthetrh.PNG

I give the park a ton of credit.  Going to the trouble of painting those buildings is something that most people won't even notice but the attention to detail shows that the current management really finds ways to plus the area and the park overall.

• Like 11

I need to update the color diagram for Orion to add the bottom of the drop!

On 10/5/2019 at 3:00 PM, sixohdieselrage said:

@Enchanted Voyage Lover Go figure. Lol

Would anybody feel like donating a Cannon EOS 90D to me? lol

Six knows his cameras too!

I use a Canon 1DX Mark 2 at work! Its real nice but it pays itself off so it makes sense to buy for work... dont take roller coaster pics on it... ahhhh too late

image.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 3