Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

8 minutes ago, FreedomPenguin said:

Is the white Clifford the same thing but white? or are the colors symbolization's of the class. 

I would guess the crane being assembled now is a lot taller than the crane that was used to build Banshee.  According to the specs someone here posted, the crane being assembled now can reach over 360 feet.  Clifford wasn't that tall.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, CedarIslander said:

I'm still gonna call him Clifford, because my boss's name is Ronald... and I don't like the idea of my boss building Orion. Nope. 

Ok Well I can work with that. haha but we can't have 2 Cliffords. So we can rename this guy toooooo

Zeus haha

Our crane's name is Zeus!

@collin.klopfstein its sitting on the ground kinda real blurry.

• Like 3

Were looking at the 1st week of November for the rest of the lift hill!?!?!? That's a month away! I thought they'd start on it this week.

The article says it will be up by the first week of November. There’s probably a weeks worth of work just to put the crane together.
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, fyrfyter said:

The article says it will be up by the first week of November. There’s probably a weeks worth of work just to put the crane together.

8 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I believe what they meant was that they hope to have the lift topped off by the first week of November. It takes a while to get to that point because they connect both the lift and drop together. 

Ahhh, touche. Thanks, guys!

• Like 2