Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

That’s a drone, not a plane. :D

The thing of note is that it’s clear that they have a piece of support ready for another section of the lift hill. Hopefully that will go up by this weekend!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

I'm legit about to post pictures that park management doesn't want let out in spite of this. Kentucky Kingdom definitely has better media relations. They at least invite the right people. 

Now I want to see these pictures! LOL!

• Like 2

Just now, Maverick44 said:

Lol welcome to the party! he has been there for a few hours now lol

Well crap. I guess I'm behind the times!! There also appears to be the next piece of the drop side being moved over to where it's going to live, which is odd, it seems late in the day to still be throwing around track pieces. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Seriously Kings Island.... You want to show off your new shiney toy. But you chose the worst people to invite. At least have a couple enthusiasts to go along. I mean, what does it say to have people(the media) broadcasting stuff that isnt accurate/credible? For example, who cant tell the difference between a maintenance shed (shush, you nitpickers. Lol) and a station? I could go on and on, but this isnt the right thread. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

It looks like two drop spine pieces are being assembled, could we possibly be seeing those pieces being installed tomorrow or the next day?

I am thinking they are putting together all the sections they can so they only need to use Zeus a couple of days. I could see T-Bone and Cleo putting section together while Zeus puts them in place so they can work quickly. So Zeus isn't there more then a few days.

• Like 2

Just now, Maverick44 said:

I am thinking they are putting together all the sections they can so they only need to use Zeus a couple of days. I could see T-Bone and Cleo putting section together while Zeus puts them in place so they can work quickly. So Zeus isn't there more then a few days.

Hold on, did I miss something? Whose Zeus? Are you referring to the white crane in the parking lot?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Hold on, did I miss something? Whose Zeus? Are you referring to the white crane in the parking lot?

Yeah Zeus will be the big guy crane now on the wood crane pad. We don't have Clifford here for Orion. Unless he comes later.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Yeah Zeus will be the big guy crane now on the wood crane pad. We don't have Clifford here for Orion. Unless he comes later.

Oh, it looks like you edited your post from earlier to say Zeus, I think the old name you gave it had something to do with the name Clifford.

• Like 1

Just now, Kodistict said:

Oh, it looks like you edited your post from earlier to say Zeus, I think the old name you gave it had something to do with the name Clifford.

Yeah I just wanted to get rid of that so no one got confused but looks like I just made it worse lol haha Zeus it is! lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Yeah I just wanted to get rid of that so no one got confused but looks like I just made it worse lol haha Zeus it is! lol

I'm personally a fan of the name Zeus, it fits well that this crane will be the god of the sky! I see what you did there.

• Like 1