Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

So, I see the lift and the station track, but has the pre-lift track been laid? To explain what I mean, I’ll use Diamondback as an example. Coming out of the station, Diamondback has a piece of straight track before ascending the lift (and afterwards, there is one piece that curves to start the lift). For Orion, I see straight track (station track and afterwards) and the lift track, but I’m having trouble seeing the track piece where the straight track angles and connects with the lift. It should theoretically be there as the lift has been started, but it’s hard to see. Thanks!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MDMC01 said:

So, I see the lift and the station track, but has the pre-lift track been laid? To explain what I mean, I’ll use Diamondback as an example. Coming out of the station, Diamondback has a piece of straight track before ascending the lift (and afterwards, there is one piece that curves to start the lift). For Orion, I see straight track (station track and afterwards) and the lift track, but I’m having trouble seeing the track piece where the straight track angles and connects with the lift. It should theoretically be there as the lift has been started, but it’s hard to see. Thanks!

Yep it has been installed

https://www.wcpo.com/money/consumer/dont-waste-your-money/kings-island-gives-sneak-peek-of-orion-construction

F93398C5-ABAD-4758-B8B9-BD60054CBE6C.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

ALright alright alrighttttt. Another week. More then likely the week the Big Ole Cliff comes together, hoping for an exciting week! What do yall think is going to happen before next friday?

I would imagine the big crane will be put together to say the least.

EDIT: Looks like the white-blue crane is assembling the larger red one while the yellow crane is working on the brake run.

36 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

anyone else catch themselves just calling it "ryan" . 

SteVe for steel vengeance 

can i propose our Blue Boy be called Ryan lol

Well someone at work called it "the coaster replacing Vortex" during my lunch break soooo..... at least Ryan is closer to correct info.