Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

Isn't that a bit excessive? Seems like that last couple pages are about nothing in particular...

We’ve been waiting for Zeus to get built because that means the lift hill and layout will start getting put up quickly. With Zeus up we will have the lift hill complete by early November. It’s about to get exciting with daily progress
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Then contribute something worth discussing.

Cause naming a crane, and debating if it's called clifford or zeus is discussion. Seems like some of y'all need some other hobbies if you got that much time on your hands. All good being excited but jeeeezz. The same things keep getting said over and over. It's hard to find actual updates when there's so much on here that doesn't matter. Not all of us have time to go through 10 pages of nonsense.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spooky21 said:

Cause naming a crane, and debating if it's called clifford or zeus is discussion. Seems like some of y'all need some other hobbies if you got that much time on your hands. All good being excited but jeeeezz. The same things keep getting said over and over. It's hard to find actual updates when there's so much on here that doesn't matter. Not all of us have time to go through 10 pages of nonsense.

Then like I said, contribute something worth discussing.  Otherwise, you can’t complain.  Don’t bring forth a problem if you don’t have a solution.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Then like I said, contribute something worth discussing.  Otherwise, you can’t complain.  Don’t bring forth a problem if you don’t have a solution.

I am contributing in saying that it's hard to find actual updates on here cause of this nonsense. So instead of saying the same thing that has been said over and over post actual updates.

Said the problem and solution. Happy now?? Probably not.... As I said some people don't have all day to read through pages of nothing. I think having a chat on this site would help this problem 100% but what do I know??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spooky21 said:

I am contributing in saying that it's hard to find actual updates on here cause of this nonsense. So instead of saying the same thing that has been said over and over post actual updates.

Said the problem and solution. Happy now?? Probably not.... As I said some people don't have all day to read through pages of nothing. I think having a chat on this site would help this problem 100% but what do I know??

I understand where you are coming from, but also understand you are contributing to "cluttering the forum with not important information" to others trying to get quick updates.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, KI FANATIC 37 said:

I understand where you are coming from, but also understand you are contributing to "cluttering the forum with not important information" to others trying to get quick updates.

Oh believe me I get it, I just feel like it needed to be said. Not all of us have free time all day and it's hard to see the "real" updates. How else could it have been addressed? Just seems like this forum is filled with meaningless posts.

• Thanks 1

Oh believe me I get it, I just feel like it needed to be said. Not all of us have free time all day and it's hard to see the "real" updates. How else could it have been addressed? Just seems like this forum is filled with meaningless posts.

How about this. Instead of coming to the forum and looking for updates on the construction of this coaster, maybe look at the webcam and see what it looks like? I think this would solve your “problems”. I personally am amazed at how that tiny little vehicle can lift all that weight in the air.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Did they install lighting back by the turnaround into the transfer shed area? I don’t remember anything being illuminated back there.

D8A0D91D-1AEB-4842-A422-41FEE7BC0AC7.png

It's not lighting up anymore, was it continuous or was it illuminated for only a little bit?

• Like 2