Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

6 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Seems like one train in station, one next to storage shed and one on break run if they are stacked? there's no way this coaster has 4 trains you think?

Its like Banshees brake run it can hold all three trains if some emergency were to come up in the station. IE. the girl falling through Diamondbacks station track two years ago.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Its like Banshees brake run it can hold all three trains if some emergency were to come up in the station. IE. the girl falling through Diamondbacks station track two years ago.

Makes sense. That's cool and I don't mind the break run at all. Will get a nice view if stopped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonahWilliamson said:

My understanding of Fury's block system is that the straightaway area outside of the station and before the lift can also serve as a block. I.E. If you need to have as few occupied trains as possible—you can roll an empty one ahead, park it, and unload the train behind it. From appearances, that seems to be the case here. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

I think the red crane is just going to be used to carry a basket for people to where the pieces are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends There might be another 1 or 2 cranes that show up.  We won't know what crane will do that just yet.

2 minutes ago, Buckeye27 said:

I think they are moving pieces from where they are “hidden” behind the trees. This may be why T-bone is currently missing.

3 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Here's my take.

@Kodistict That T-Bone note is great haha

@Buckeye27 I think you got that right. I was thinking that as well.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Buckeye27 said:

I think they are moving pieces from where they are “hidden” behind the trees. This may be why T-bone is currently missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably. Not sure if I shared this, but this is where the track was sitting. This pic was from a couple weeks ago. 

oriontrack3.png

• Like 11