Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

Just now, TheFloppyDisc said:

Also just to note,  the white semi and one of the forklifts has been moving four track pieces which look to be pieces of the drop over behind Artemis.

DropTrack.JPG

Yeah, I noticed that. I hope we can get some more drop installed soon!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

for fury 325 they moved the camera along with the construction so yes they most likely will move it

They are different camera. KI didn't move the cam for the MT construction.  They also left it there and is still currently there as the most boring camera on the site. Don't hold your breath if you think the camera will move. Cedar Point has been moving there cameras  for years. The quality of the cams at CP and Carowinds are way worse then the stay put cams that KI has. You can disagree but on this case you are probably 99% wrong lol. Sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, Maverick44 said:

They are different camera. KI didn't move the cam for the MT construction.  They also left it there and is still currently there as the most boring camera on the site. Don't hold your breath if you think the camera will move. Cedar Point has been moving there cameras  for years. The quality of the cams at CP and Carowinds are way worse then the stay put cams that KI has.

Wasn't the construction cam for MT still in the same place for MT? If so obviously they arent gonna move it, they cant ! Where are they gonna put it, on a tree? With orion i definitely see them moving the cam along with the construction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Wasn't the construction cam for MT still in the same place for MT? If so obviously they arent gonna move it, they cant ! Where are they gonna put it, on a tree? With orion i definitely see them moving the cam along with the construction.

Like I said. Don't hold your breath.

27 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

They are different camera. KI didn't move the cam for the MT construction.  They also left it there and is still currently there as the most boring camera on the site. Don't hold your breath if you think the camera will move.

Adding to this: That camera appears to be sitting in/on a milk crate held down by bricks. You can see it while you’re on Diamondback.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, sixohdieselrage said:

@Maverick44

You gonna be mad bro... someone on Rollercoaster Expeditions post is hating on your precious Intamin....

Not only that, they're also a bit of a xenophobe!

Also, and probably less important, they don't know the difference between "then" and "than." :P 

• Like 3