Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Wait, I thought it was supposed to be taller than Zeus.

I think they can add to it when needed. Maybe they will start and it will get taller as we go.

Maybe Artemis will be used to hold the taller supports  up while Zeus and other cranes raise the track. We shall see.

9 minutes ago, BBN said:

So I'm guessing they'll have to install the "headchopper piece of.track" first under the drop before starting the actual drop itself? I just noticed that on the layout myself anyway 

Not really. They can put that in after the drop. They put in Valravn's MCBR after the drop was installed.  

5 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Not really. They can put that in after the drop. They put in Valravn's MCBR after the drop was installed.  

There was ALOT more room there to work with than here but yea true they might

If you look closely,  they picked up Artemis's boom to let Zeus cross over closer to the track...

Yes. I just checked the cams for the first time and I was wondering how Zeus got on the other side of Artemis.

They have all the other pieces already delivered on the other side of Artemis boom by the first large lift support. I watched them deliver and store this yesterday. I don’t think Zeus could reach the far areas without moving to its current spot.

14 minutes ago, BBN said:

There was ALOT more room there to work with than here but yea true they might

11 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

That gap was a tad bigger. Ill be very surprised if they dont put at least the lowest piece in before the drop. 

I mean maybe we will see when its time lol. I am betting on them putting it after the hill is already up.  My thinking is because what if  they install the lower portion and something happens and when they are lifting the hill somethings falls and damages  the track below (headchopper portion). Idk you guys may be right. I think they can easily guide the track into place with the hill already up.

• Like 1

Just now, Maverick44 said:

I mean maybe we will see when its time lol. I am betting on them putting it after the hill is already up.  My thinking is because what if  they install the lower portion and something happens and when they are lifting the hill somethings falls and damages  the track below (headchopper portion). Idk you guys may be right.

Thats a good perspective too though. I didnt think of dropping stuff below. 

• Like 1