Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

12 minutes ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

I bet the people of White Castle invented White Castle because they wanted people to suffer in a special way.

The pain is worth it though! :lol:

Also I think Artemis is going to get bigger. The end looks to be waiting on more sections.

• Like 2

Maybe I am just not seeing it, but is T-bone still gone?  Maybe he's at the other end out of the camera shot moving/staging track pieces.  Even if he's not down there it will be still interesting to see what or if any activity has gone on down closer to the turnaround.

6 minutes ago, rlentless said:

Maybe I am just not seeing it, but is T-bone still gone?  Maybe he's at the other end out of the camera shot moving/staging track pieces.  Even if he's not down there it will be still interesting to see what or if any activity has gone on down closer to the turnaround.

T Bone is in the parking lot

• Like 1

I am probably in the minority, but T-Bone is my favorite.  Probably because I would love to drive it around, move things and have fun with it.  But Artemis would scare the "you know what" out of me . . I would be terrified that thing toppling over.  Zeus too.

• Like 6

I am probably in the minority, but T-Bone is my favorite.  Probably because I would love to drive it around, move things and have fun with it.  But Artemis would scare the "you know what" out of me . . I would be terrified that thing toppling over.  Zeus too.

Especially if it’s real windy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, rlentless said:

3 minutes ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

Especially if it’s real windy.

How about those huge tower cranes. I couldn't imagine climbing all those steps hundreds of feet In the air.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

My legs would start shaking and hands would get sweaty lol

That's what happens when I just look at one of those videos! Anyways, this thread is about the construction of Orion, we should go the the appropriate thread for this discussion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nutterie said:

Wait, so I didn't read about 20 pages of crane naming stuff. I see you guys calling the big red one Zeus. I thought that one was named Clifford?

Since the control room on the red crane was white, it wasn't true Clifford so @Maverick44 named it Zeus. The white crane currently being built is Artemis, The yellow crane is T-Bone, The bigger white crane is Cleo, and the smaller white crane usually by the station is max.

My Drawing-9.sketchpad.png

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Since the control room on the red crane was white, it wasn't true Clifford so @Maverick44 named it Zeus. The white crane currently being built is Artemis, The yellow crane is T-Bone, The bigger white crane is Cleo, and the smaller white crane usually by the station is max.

My Drawing-9.sketchpad.png

For some reason you named the white one "Artemis"... That's actually "White Castle". You'll have to correct the drawing and upload it again for city approval. :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That's what happens when I just look at one of those videos! Anyways, this thread is about the construction of Orion, we should go the the appropriate thread for this discussion.

This is part of the discussion topic. We’re talking about the cranes and how we wouldn’t be able to operate one because of there size.

• Like 3