Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

1 minute ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

New lift support is up! Yay!! 

Also my thought, but I'm not sure how high they are lifting that piece in the air.  It could possibly be break run or something else.  Sure looks like lift to me.  Someone within the ranks of the park told me that they believed that the lift hill would be complete before the end of Haunt.  I doubted it until now.  Man.... next weekend is going to be a whirlwind of emotions!

• Like 6

Sad news out of Kings Island today. The web camera that has been on Banshee for many years, and more recently taken over for the construction of Orion, has gone down.

"Many people have been glued to this camera for  many hours" said Chad Showalter, "but it just wasn't putting out the images we expect from a web cam." The park expects to replace the camera before

the 2020 Season opens this spring. "While it remains popular, the camera has simply reached the end of its service life."

100% Fake news.

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

12 minutes ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

Sad news out of Kings Island today. The web camera that has been on Banshee for many years, and more recently taken over for the construction of Orion, has gone down.

"Many people have been glued to this camera for  many hours" said Chad Showalter, "but it just wasn't putting out the images we expect from a web cam." The park expects to replace the camera before

the 2020 Season opens this spring. "While it remains popular, the camera has simply reached the end of its service life."

100% Fake news.

Sounds like a John Matarese report! I wonder if he knows! (No, I have not messaged him about it and I don't plan on it.) 

• Haha 7

Hey all---Didn't KI say last weekend was the last weekend for the ET for 2019? Maybe they are starting to hang the Winterfest lights or something. Hopefully we will get our cams back soon.

Later,

Mark

• Like 2