Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

7 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Maybe I’m out of the loop - why?

9 hours ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Ha! You guys crack me up. We can survive a couple days without a webcam. My lips need to be sealed, just so I dont ruffle any feathers, or whatever you want to call it. 

Even though the webcams are down, he can still get us some aerial pics. Everyone just forgot lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

Wow.  How convenient.  Terrible timing by Kings Island staff (IF this is indeed just a routine software update) - but DAYS?  What type of software update takes days?

You know, there was a time when we didn't have live video cams to watch roller coaster construction on. You'll all survive.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Delirium13 said:

You know, there was a time when we didn't have live video cams to watch roller coaster construction on. You'll all survive.

I am in agreement, we have to remember that just a couple of months ago we had to wait a week for a construction update.

3 hours ago, Delirium13 said:

This is certainly true, but what year is it again?  1999?  Is this Internet thing new?  Are webcams cutting edge technology?

(It's a good thing they contract Accesso to handle online ticket sales.)

23 minutes ago, King Ding Dong said:

Starting to suspect this is a ransomware attack.   The likely perps are the minions at Kentucky Kingdom or those dirty elves at Holiday World.  Any other suspects?

US government not happy about the asteroid impact announcement? :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Does it suck we can't see what's going on? Yes, yes it does. We all know two cranes are up now and that they looked like they were working via the pics provided by @BoddaH1994. (Thanks again)

Who I really hate this for are those who are making a time-lapse video via the web cam. The cam could come back up and several pieces could be installed, station roof could be on, who really knows what all could

be happening during this time. Some will say "It's not their images anyway.", true but after recording images since the camera moved weeks ago I'm sure they are beyond mad. I know some out there don't care, but I hate it for

those trying to make something historical for us to watch when construction is complete.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BBN said:

^Shouldn't it be taller than DB?

Perspective wise DB is closer to I Street then Orion is.

If you could walk in a strait line to DB and Orion youd get to DBs turnaround into the station quicker then you could walk to Orion all the way back by FOF. Plus the lift is going even deeper from the station so it wont look crazy taller from the ground in the parking lot

• Like 4