Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

3 hours ago, sixohdieselrage said:

@Nova That's just the next piece that is being lifted. 

Also, welcome to KIC. 

Thanks been following on here for awhile with the webcams down couldn’t help but voice my questions seeing as I can’t get my quick fix by looking ant the cameras.  

Thankfully there are some awesome people posting great pictures on here at least we have something to look at

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Zayzayd13 said:

For those saying that the park as been mute about promoting construction process of Orion should take a look at their Instagram page. I realize not everyone has that media platform, but they have been far from mute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The webcam comments are also far from mute. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Short time lurker first time poster.  Kind of relieved I'm not the only one bummed out by the cameras going down this week.  Last week we had some sweet crane on crane action and then Bing bang boom nuthin.  

I'll be going to the park Sat night but until then does anyone know a Falconer that would be willing to fasten a 4k go pro to a bird of prey and have it circle the construction site?  Every hour he could also send the bird out with bags of trail mix that could be parachuted down to the hungry workers.  Just a thought.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Glassjaw said:

I'll be going to the park Sat night but until then does anyone know a Falconer that would be willing to fasten a 4k go pro to a bird of prey and have it circle the construction site?  Every hour he could also send the bird out with bags of trail mix that could be parachuted down to the hungry workers.  Just a thought.   

I am pretty sure the Department of Agriculture would frown upon that along with the park. I think riding Blue Racer with your phones/cams stowed away is going to be your best bet Saturday.

Welcome to KIC!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I am pretty sure the Department of Agriculture would frown upon that along with the park. I think riding Blue Racer with your phones/cams stowed away is going to be your best bet Saturday.

Welcome to KIC!

I could hang a GoPro really really low from the plane... Nothing illegal about that. :ph34r:

• Like 2

The homing robot on the Mach 5 is technically not a drone and can send back video.  Let’s get Spritle and a Chim-Chim to “borrow” it for us.

3A8E9B7D-5E6B-4700-8614-E76BEA691E84.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Good morning! Has anyone told Linda Where the cams really are? haha

She claims to be a former Tower Supervisor so knows they are not there, but doesn’t know where they are. She is also a teacher and I find that somewhat disturbing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1